Wednesday 8 February 2012

A letter to Celia

Dear Celia,

Just wanted to say that I saw that lovely photo of you on the BCDS website- it looked just awesome and Harley looked splendid! 

I started driving Dande again last week after hanging back wanting to be absolutely sure I had the timing right. The weather here is much warmer than normal and the snow has melted, (I think we sent our winter to Europe, but it may return unexpectedly, so I am hoping to get more driving in today! ) 

Lusi went off for her first hiking expedition on Monday with K9 Expeditions; she started out on the "puppy" program with just one other veteran dog that she now loves and will go out once a week, eventually joining the sporting group of GSPs....I think she'll love it! I am looking forward to seeing the photos from the trip. 

We now have Lusi travelling to the barn in the truck in her crate which means that I have peace of mind that she'll not dig a hole so as to bury a bone or a toy in the seats!
PS
Emily has just posted the photos of Lusi on Tails of the Trail
(K9 Expeditions)

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that website, I loved the pictures. It's so neat to see Dals doing what they're meant to do....their endurance and large trot stride is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tabatha F The pictures are great aren't they! You really get an understanding of the Dal's conformation and gait when you look at them working. I have just added the photo link from Tails of the Trail of the pictures of Lusi on her first K9 Expedition trip- some are just blurry spots!lol

    ReplyDelete